It’s important to check and maintain worn window guides, tracks, and seals. The majority of window regulator failures are a result of a lack of inner door maintenance. You'll find that some basic maintenance goes a long way to help keep your power window system in proper working order. In most cases the existing regulator and guide components have worn simultaneously and may provide satisfactory performance until the regulator eventually fails due to another part in the system failing because it is completely worn out. The life span of a new window regulator will be greatly shortened if your vehicle has worn, dry or dirty guides and tracks. The operation of your window must be carefully inspected before installing this part. Any worn components must be replaced prior to installing this regulator, make sure everything is serviced, cleaned, lubricated and adjusted to manufacturer's specs. It’s possible that warranty claims will be denied if these procedures are skipped.
Fits These Cars:
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Window Regulator
- Position: Front Left, Part: Window Regulator
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Window Regulator
- Body type: Coupe, Sub model: Base, Position: Front Left, Part: Window Regulator
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Window Regulator
- Body type: Coupe, Sub model: GT, Position: Front Left, Part: Window Regulator
Mercedes Window Regulator Front Left (SLS AMG) - Genuine Mercedes 1977200746
- Genuine Mercedes
- SKU #:
- Window Regulator
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.