Keeps your Mercedes cooling system functioning perfectly
The radiator is a critical component of the cooling system. It is designed and intended to take in hot coolant from the engine and expel heat before sending coolant back into the engine.
Radiators that develop leaks will need to be replaced immediately. Additionally, radiators that have been pelted by road debris may also need to be replaced as damaged cooling fins can cause inadequate cooling.
When replacing the radiator of your Mercedes you will also lose coolant. We recommend flushing your cooling system and refilling with Genuine Mercedes coolant that meets 325.0 specification, part number Q1030004
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Radiator
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Radiator
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Radiator
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Radiator
Mercedes Radiator - Genuine Mercedes 2045003103
- Genuine Mercedes
- SKU #:
- OE Numbers:
- A2045003103, 2045000603
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.