Your engine's coolant thermostat helps your engine maintain its optimal running temperature, thus if you experience overheating, you may need to change your thermostat, but check your coolant first.
Wahler specializes improving performance of the automotive power plant by improving temperature management, be it coolant, air or oil, and achieves this primarily by developing and manufacturing thermostats.
Wahler is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for a variety of automotive manufactures, including Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and Saab. As an OEM, Wahler has an excellent reputation for quality and has won quality awards from Volkswagen, GM, Ford and Fiat.
FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement Mercedes parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of Mercedes Benz parts for all makes and models, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles.
Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your Mercedes-Benz replacement part needs.
Fits These Cars:
- 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1961 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1962 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1963 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1955 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1956 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1957 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1958 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1959 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Engine Coolant Thermostat
Mercedes Engine Coolant Thermostat - Mahle Behr 1212000515
- SKU #:
- Engine Coolant Thermostat
- OE Numbers:
- TX379D, 1212000515
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.