The Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W202) Service Manual: 1994-2000 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for the Mercedes-Benz W202 (C-Class from 1994 to 2000). The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself-er, this manual provides the information to help you understand, take care of, and repair your car.
1244 pages. Contains over 1275 photos illustrations and diagrams, as well as over 600 electrical wiring diagrams.
**The do-it-yourself Mercedes-Benz owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information. Even if you have no intention of working on your vehicle, you will find that reading and owning this manual makes it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
Models and engines covered in this book:
-C 220, 4-cylinder 2.2 liter (M 111)
-C 230, 4-cylinder 2.3 liter (M 111)
-C 230 Kompressor, 4-cylinder 2.3 liter (M 111)
-C 280, 6-cylinder 2.8 liter (M 104)
-C 280, V6 2.8 liter (M 112)
-4-speed automatic (1994-1996) -5-speed automatic (1997-2000)
-Covers Mercedes-Benz C-Class models 1994-2000 based on the W202 platform, sold from 1994 through 2000. -Maintenance procedures from changing the ATF to replacing the cabin air filter. This manual tells you what to do, how and when to do it. -Step-by-step cylinder head cover and cylinder head removal and installation. -Cooling system and radiator service. -Fuel injection and ignition system diagrams and explanations. -Information about advanced technical features such as variable intake manifold, traction control and stability control. -Suspension repair procedures. -Brakes, steering and ABS troubleshooting and repair. -Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement. -Body, hood and sunroof repairs and adjustments. -Electrical system service, with an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section. -Comprehensive wiring schematics, including power distribution and grounds. -Mercedes-Benz OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation. -Mercedes-Benz factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
Publishing note: Prior to August 2011, this book was published in a softcover edition (ISBN 978-0-8376-1572-1)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1994-2000 BSIN: MBC0 ISBN: 0-8376-1692-1 (ISBN-10) ISBN: 978-0-8376-1692-6 (ISBN-13)
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C220 Repair Manual
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz C220 Repair Manual
- 1996 Mercedes-Benz C220 Repair Manual
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230 Repair Manual
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz C230 Repair Manual
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Repair Manual
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Repair Manual
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Manual
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Manual
- 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Manual
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Manual
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Manual
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Manual
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Manual
Mercedes Benz Repair Manual (C220 C230 C280) - Bentley MBC0
- Robert Bentley
- SKU #:
- Repair Manual
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.