Includes alignment dowel, does not include water pump gasket, composite impeller
Water pump failures are a common occurrence on high mileage engines. A water pump failure is never a convenient experience and it usually leaves you stranded where you don't want to be stranded. We recommend replacing your BMW's water pump every 60,000 miles as a regular service to ensure that you are never stranded anywhere.
FCP also suggests ordering:
- 2001 BMW M3 Engine Water Pump
- 2002 BMW M3 Engine Water Pump
- 2003 BMW M3 Engine Water Pump
- 2004 BMW M3 Engine Water Pump
- 2005 BMW M3 Engine Water Pump
- 2006 BMW M3 Engine Water Pump
BMW Water Pump - Genuine BMW 11517838118
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Water Pump
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.