Includes inner and outer tie rods, fits front left and front right applications
This BMW steering tie rod is an integral part of your BMW's suspension system. Having a high quality suspension system is the difference between having an uncomfortable ride, and having a commute that is smooth and safe. Remember that it is recommended you upgrade your suspension system about every 85-100,000 miles as a way of avoiding the troubles associated with faulty suspension systems.
Meyle HD parts are redesigned from OEM parts to address common failure points. Meyle warranties their HD line with a 4 year, unlimited mileage warranty which is practically unheard of in the automotive industry for replacement parts.
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2001 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2002 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2003 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2004 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2005 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2006 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
BMW Tie Rod Assembly (E53 X5) - Meyle HD 3160300010/HD
- Meyle HD
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- 32106774336, 32216760470, 32216751277
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.