Fits let outer and right outer applications, the ideal replacement part for a worn outer tie rod end
Tie rods are usually replaced as a complete assembly. A tie rod assembly consists of an inner and outer tie rod end. The outer tie rod end is prone to ball joint degradation due to environmental factors. If the inner tie rod end is still in good shape and the outer tie rod end needs to be replaced you can save some money by replacing the individual component.
Fits These Cars:
- 2004 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod End
- 2005 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod End
- 2006 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod End
- 2007 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod End
- 2008 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod End
- 2009 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod End
- 2010 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod End
BMW Tie Rod End - Meyle 32303418202
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod End
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.