Includes inner and outer tie rod, sold as a complete assembly
Tie rods are an absolutely critical component of your BMW's steering system. Worn tie rods can cause a variety of performance issues including poor steering performance and accelerated tire wear due to poor alignment. If there is any play in the inner and outer joints it is absolutely critical to replace the tie rod assembly.
We highly recommend replacing tie rods in matched pairs for the best service life and performance.
- 2000 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2001 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2002 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2003 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2004 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2005 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2006 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
BMW Tie Rod Assembly (E53) - Genuine BMW 32106774336
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.