Anytime you service your BMW's engine which involves removing the intake manifold or throttle bodies it's imperative to replace all gaskets and seals.
Using new, quality gaskets are a relatively cheap investment knowing the significant investment you make in the work done on your car. Do the job once with quality materials for a leak free result.
If you know Continental ContiTech, Rein or Pentosin, you know CRP. Formerly Conti Rubber Products, CRP Automotive is the parent company to them all. CRP produces OE quality replacement parts spanning a wide array of parts including timing belts, hoses, gaskets, relays, A/C components and much more. CRP started in 1954 and continues to grow its product offering while increasing quality as demonstrated by its 2008 ISO 9001;20o8 quality certification.
FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement BMW parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of BMW parts for all makes and model, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles.
Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your replacement part needs.
Fits These Cars:
- 1988 BMW M5 Engine Air Intake Velocity Stack Gasket
- 1991 BMW M5 Engine Air Intake Velocity Stack Gasket
- 1992 BMW M5 Engine Air Intake Velocity Stack Gasket
- 1993 BMW M5 Engine Air Intake Velocity Stack Gasket
- 1987 BMW M6 Engine Air Intake Velocity Stack Gasket
- 1988 BMW M6 Engine Air Intake Velocity Stack Gasket
BMW Velocity Stack O-Ring - CRP 11611305124
- SKU #:
- Engine Air Intake Velocity Stack Gasket
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.