Replacing the bare aluminum tube with this beautiful piece will improve chassis rigidity while also cleaning up the look of the engine by framing it in carbon fiber
The Dinan® carbon fiber strut tower braces are built from aerospace quality aluminum and carbon fiber. The amazingly strong carbon fiber rods are held in place with black powdercoated forged aluminum ends connecting to the stock mounts. Replacing the bare aluminum tube with this beautiful piece will improve chassis rigidity while also cleaning up the look of the engine by framing it in carbon fiber. The beautiful carbon fiber braces may be installed in conjunction with any of the Dinan suspension systems or the stock components and features carbon fiber that matches the high flow carbon fiber intake in color and weave.
- Aerospace Quality Carbon Fiber & Aluminum
- Mounts In Stock Location
- Improved Chassis Rigidity +- Carbon Fiber Weave Matches High Flow Intake
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 Suspension Strut Brace
- 2009 BMW M3 Suspension Strut Brace
- 2010 BMW M3 Suspension Strut Brace
- 2011 BMW M3 Suspension Strut Brace
- 2012 BMW M3 Suspension Strut Brace
- 2013 BMW M3 Suspension Strut Brace
BMW Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces (E90 E92 E93 M3) - Dinan D180-0011
- SKU #:
- Suspension Strut Brace
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.