B6 series, 46mm monotube strut assembly
If the front end of your BMW is feeling "bouncy" or "loose" it can likely be attributed to blown or worn strut assemblies. The purpose of the strut assembly is to dampen the recoil of the coil spring as your travel over dips and bumps in the road. Some signs of a failed strut includes knocking sounds, leaks, poor road holding, or broken brackets
Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty monotube gas pressure shocks and struts are the ideal choice for most vehicles, including full-size sedans, SUVs and trucks. These shocks provide improved handling and stability, without sacrificing ride comfort. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for the driver who demands superior performance, while maintaining an exceptional street ride.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Strut Assembly (E36) - Bilstein HD 22-181626
- Bilstein B6 Performance
- SKU #:
- Suspension Strut Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.