Excellent! No front noise!!!
Includes inner and outer tie rods, fits front left and front right applications
This BMW steering tie rod is an integral part of your BMW's suspension system. Having a high quality suspension system is the difference between having an uncomfortable ride, and having a commute that is smooth and safe. Remember that it is recommended you upgrade your suspension system about every 85-100,000 miles as a way of avoiding the troubles associated with faulty suspension systems.
If you've been experiencing rattling, shimmying, or vibration as you go over bumps and holes in the road, then it is probably a suspension related issue. This BMW steering rod is of the highest quality. It is manufactured by OEM BMW parts manufacturer Lemforder, a trusted and popular brand name for BMW parts. This and all our BMW parts come backed by the FCP Euro quality and fitment guarantee, as well as a one year warranty that you can trust for the life of your vehicle.
Fits These Cars:
- 2004 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2005 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2006 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
BMW Tie Rod Assembly (E53 X5) - Lemforder 32106774336
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- 32106774336, 32216760470, 32216751277
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.