Does your BMW's steering feel a little loose?
Your BMW's tie rods wear out after thousand of miles of driving. This may make your BMW feel like it wanders on the highway or is slow to respond to steering inputs. Replace your tie rods today and restore confidence in your BMW's abilities.
Note: This is interchangeable between the left and right side, for xDrive models only.
Does not include self locking hex nut, also order x1 p/n 31106768936 per tie rod assembly.
Fits These Cars:
- 2006 BMW 530xi Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2007 BMW 530xi Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2006 BMW 525xi Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2007 BMW 525xi Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2008 BMW 528xi Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2008 BMW 535xi Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2009 BMW 528i xDrive Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2010 BMW 528i xDrive Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2009 BMW 535i xDrive Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2010 BMW 535i xDrive Steering Tie Rod Assembly
BMW Tie Rod Assembly (E60 E61) - Genuine BMW 32216777451
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- 32216777451, 32216767861
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.