Items are a great price and work great! Highly recommend buying!
Prevents water and durst from getting inside of the steering rack or degrading the inner tie rod end
If your BMW's steering rack boots are torn we suggest replacing them immediately. The reason for this is the boot serves an important functional purpose. The boot keeps dirt, moisture, and other foreign objects from degrading the steering rack seal or inner tie rod joint.
FCP recommends replacing these steering rack boots when installing new inner tie rod ends or tie rod assemblies to ensure leak free operation.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 BMW 525i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2002 BMW 525i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2003 BMW 525i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 1997 BMW 528i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 1998 BMW 528i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 1999 BMW 528i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2000 BMW 528i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2001 BMW 530i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2002 BMW 530i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2003 BMW 530i Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2000 BMW Z8 Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2001 BMW Z8 Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2002 BMW Z8 Rack and Pinion Bellow
- 2003 BMW Z8 Rack and Pinion Bellow
BMW Steering Rack Boot - Lemforder 32131092876
- SKU #:
- Rack and Pinion Bellow
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
excellent quality tie rod boots for a great price
This boot was a perfect fit for my old worn out boot.