Set of 8 spark plugs
If your BMW is suffering from poor performance or seems to be hesitating under acceleration there is a good chance that your spark plugs may need replacing. Per BMW, spark plugs on your M3 need to be replaced every 37,500 miles. These NGK plugs are the same G Power LKR8AP spark plugs installed in the factory and sold as replacement parts by BMW.
This Kit Includes:
|8x Spark Plug||NGK-4471||NGK||$15.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$127.92|
|Our kit price:||$81.99|
- 2008 BMW M3 Spark Plug Kit
- 2009 BMW M3 Spark Plug Kit
- 2010 BMW M3 Spark Plug Kit
- 2011 BMW M3 Spark Plug Kit
- 2012 BMW M3 Spark Plug Kit
- 2013 BMW M3 Spark Plug Kit
BMW Spark Plug Kit (Set of 8) - 12120032273KT
- SKU #:
- Spark Plug Kit
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Identical to what was in my M3, car ran a bit smoother on the top end with these new ones. If you change them yourself that cylinder closest to the passenger is the hardest because of the tight space, make sure you have a socket with a flex link or similar. I preferred a coil puller tool versus the coat hanger method some use to save money.