Located between mass air flow meter and throttle body, a common source of performance issues
This rubber intake boot attaches the throttle body to the mass air flow sensor. Due to its proximity to the engine the rubber can deteriorate from constant exposure to heat. Cracks or tears in this boot can allow unmetered air to enter the engine causing a variety of performance issues.
Fits These Cars:
- 1992 BMW 318i Engine Intake Boot
- Body type: Sedan, Mfr body code: E36
- 1993 BMW 318i Engine Intake Boot
- 1994 BMW 318i Engine Intake Boot
- 1995 BMW 318i Engine Intake Boot
- 1992 BMW 318is Engine Intake Boot
- 1993 BMW 318is Engine Intake Boot
- 1994 BMW 318is Engine Intake Boot
- 1995 BMW 318is Engine Intake Boot
BMW Air Intake Boot (318i 318is) - Genuine BMW 13711734258
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Intake Boot
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.