The BMW Repair Manual: 7 Series (E32): 1988-1994 is your comprehensive, single source of service information, technical specifications, and wiring schematics specifically for the BMW E32 (7 Series from 1988 to 1994). The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional auto mechanic or a do-it-yourself-er, this manual is full of information that will help you understand, care for, and repair your BMW.
**Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
BMW 7 Series models and engines covered by this BMW repair manual: -735i (M30 - 3.5 liter engine)
(M30 - 3.5 liter engine)
(M60 - 4.0 liter engine, OBD II)
(M60 - 4.0 liter engine, OBD II)
(M70 - 5.0 liter engine)
Automatic (remove, install, external service)
-ZF 4 HP 22 EH
-ZF 4 HP 24 EH
-ZF A5S 560Z
Manual (remove, install, external service)
-Maintenance procedures from brake fluid changes to resetting the Service Indicator. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
-Engine service, repair, and reconditioning, including valve clearance adjustment for 6-cylinder (M30) engine and camshaft timing chain setup and adjustment for V8 (M60) and V12 (M70) engines.
-Information for specific driveability problems for DME 1.2 (early and late), DME 1.3, DME 1.7, and DME 3.3 engine management systems, On-Board Diagnostics (OBD), and Electronic Throttle Control (EML).
-Suspension and brake system maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including ABS, traction control (ASC/ASC+T), self levelling suspension (LAD), and electronic damping control (EDC III).
-Automatic heating and air conditioning (IHKA) repair, including A/C component replacement. Body adjustments and repairs.
-Wiring schematics for circuits including power distribution, grounds circuits, and an expanded electrical component location section.
-Comprehensive BMW factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments and tightening torques that you've come to expect from Bentley manuals.
Publishing note: Prior to February 2010, this book was published in a softcover edition (ISBN 978-0-8376-0328-5)
BMW 7 Series(E32) 1988-1994 Manual BSIN: B794 ISBN: 978-0-8376-1619-3 (ISBN-10) ISBN: 978-0-8376-1619-3 (ISBN-13)
Fits These Cars:
- 1987 BMW 735i Repair Manual
- 1988 BMW 735i Repair Manual
- 1989 BMW 735i Repair Manual
- 1990 BMW 735i Repair Manual
- 1991 BMW 735i Repair Manual
- 1992 BMW 735i Repair Manual
- 1988 BMW 735iL Repair Manual
- 1988 BMW 750iL Repair Manual
- 1989 BMW 750iL Repair Manual
- 1990 BMW 750iL Repair Manual
- 1991 BMW 750iL Repair Manual
- 1992 BMW 750iL Repair Manual
- 1993 BMW 750iL Repair Manual
- 1994 BMW 750iL Repair Manual
BMW Repair Manual (735i 735iL 750iL) - Bentley B794
- Robert Bentley
- SKU #:
- Repair Manual
- OE Numbers:
- B794, BM 800 0794
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.