Puller fan located between radiator and engine, includes frame, 850 watts
This fan is designed to pull cool air through the radiator to ensure that your BMW's engine temperature remains constant. This fan is most likely to operate when your engine is running and you are at a stand still. If this fan fails you can potentially see your engine start to overheat while in heavy traffic. If this fan has failed we recommend immediate replacement.
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
- 2009 BMW M3 Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
- 2010 BMW M3 Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
- 2011 BMW M3 Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
- 2012 BMW M3 Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
- 2013 BMW M3 Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
BMW Cooling Fan Assembly - Genuine BMW 17112283621
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.