Aggressive spring for high performance, lowers your BMW 2.2"F/1.3"R
Every spring produced by H&R comes from the H&R ISO 9001 certified engineering and manufacturing facility in Germany. All H&R springs are produced from a special 54SiCr6 spring steel, which has strength rated at 290,000 psi resulting in unrivaled tensile strength and resiliency.
The name says it all. When the need for uncompromising handling performance becomes your priority, it's time to fit your car with H&R Race Springs. H&R Race Springs will provide your vehicle with over-the-top race-ready performance and appearance. Like all other H&R lowering springs, H&R Race Springs are crafted from a special 54SiCr6 spring steel. A camber adjusting device like H&R "˜Triple C' Camber Adjustment Bolts may also be required in order to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and to obtain the highest performance from your vehicle.
Lowers 1.75-2.5 inches on average
Designed for race look and responsive, tight handling
Please note: High performance sports shocks are highly recommended for these springs. OE or OE equivalent dampers may not work properly with these springs.
Fits These Cars:
- 1995 BMW M3 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
BMW Race Spring Lowering Kit - H&R 50410-88
- SKU #:
- Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.