Located in front of the A/C condenser, also known as a pusher fan
This fan is located in front of your BMW's A/C condenser. Also known as a pusher fan, it is responsible for pushing air through the A/C condenser. This assist not only ensures that your BMW's A/C system keeps cranking cold air but the air is also pushed through the radiator as well. This fan most notably turns on when your A/C is on and you are sitting in traffic. This fan can also turn on to assist in cooling the engine radiator as well.
This fan will usually turn on when you start your car as part of a test. This fan is controlled by the DME and has a built in resistor controller. If this fan does not turn on the entire assembly will need to be replaced.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Auxiliary Fan Assembly (E39) - Genuine BMW 64548380780
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Auxiliary Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- 64548380780, 64548370993, 64548371362
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.