Carries fluid from the power steering rack back to the reservoir, includes the cooling coil
A car's power steering typically runs off of pressurized hydraulic fluid that circulates from your power steering pump to your steering rack and back. Check these hoses for signs of leaks or cracking and replace as necessary to prevent fluid contamination and a more costly repair in the future.
Fits These Cars:
- 1996 BMW M3 Power Steering Return Hose
- 1997 BMW M3 Power Steering Return Hose
- 1998 BMW M3 Power Steering Return Hose
- 1999 BMW M3 Power Steering Return Hose
BMW Power Steering Return Hose - Genuine BMW 32412228284
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Power Steering Return Hose
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.