Provides oil pressure and oil supply for proper engine lubrication, a critical part for the service life of your BMW's engine
If your BMW has an oil pressure issue it could be due to a faulty oil pump not supplying adequate oil pressure. This is not uncommon on older engines with high mileage. Oil pressure is also dictated by the "gaps" inside the engine. An engine that is still within spec should not have an issue with oil pressure outside of a faulty oil pump.
An engine which is very worn out internally can suffer from oil pressure issues despite having a good oil pump. This is what we refer to as the "garden hose scenario". If you turn on a hose; water trickles out with no real force except for the water pressure being supplied by the faucet. If you put your thumb over the end of the garden hose while the water is on the water becomes pressurized and shoots out the exposed opening with force. Your engines oil pressure is dictated by close tolerances and a healthy supply of oil, similar to how a garden hose would work.
- 1984 BMW 318i Engine Oil Pump
- 1985 BMW 318i Engine Oil Pump
- 1977 BMW 320i Engine Oil Pump
- 1978 BMW 320i Engine Oil Pump
- 1979 BMW 320i Engine Oil Pump
- 1980 BMW 320i Engine Oil Pump
- 1981 BMW 320i Engine Oil Pump
- 1982 BMW 320i Engine Oil Pump
- 1983 BMW 320i Engine Oil Pump
- 1988 BMW M3 Engine Oil Pump
- 1989 BMW M3 Engine Oil Pump
- 1990 BMW M3 Engine Oil Pump
- 1991 BMW M3 Engine Oil Pump
BMW Oil Pump (E21 E30) - Genuine BMW 11411286493
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Pump
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.