Keeps your engine oil cool, a common source of oil leaks on older/higher mileage 1-Series models
Just like a radiator, your BMW's oil cooler is tasked with keeping the engine oil cool. This is particularly important for turbocharged engines where engine oil temperatures can fluctuate wildly based on how the car is being driven. We regularly recommend inspecting the oil cooler system just as you would inspecting the engine cooling system. Replace the oil cooler if it has developed a leak.
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW 135i Engine Oil Cooler
- 2009 BMW 135i Engine Oil Cooler
- 2010 BMW 135i Engine Oil Cooler
- 2011 BMW 135i Engine Oil Cooler
- 2012 BMW 135i Engine Oil Cooler
- 2013 BMW 135i Engine Oil Cooler
- 2011 BMW 1 Series M Engine Oil Cooler
- 2013 BMW 135is Engine Oil Cooler
BMW Engine Oil Cooler - Genuine BMW 17217564702
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Cooler
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.