Keeps your engine oil cool, a common source of oil leaks on high mileage M3's
Just like a radiator, your M3's oil cooler is tasked with keeping the engine oil cool. This is particularly important for high performance vehicles such as the M3 where engine oil temperatures can fluctuate wildly based on how the car is being driven. We regularly recommend inspecting the oil cooler system just as you would inspecting the engine cooling system. Replace the oil cooler if it has developed a leak.
Located in front of the radiator, not to be confused with the fender mounted oil cooler.
- 2008 BMW M3 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2009 BMW M3 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2010 BMW M3 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2011 BMW M3 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2012 BMW M3 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2013 BMW M3 Engine Oil Cooler
BMW Engine Oil Cooler - Genuine BMW 17212284075
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Cooler
- OE Numbers:
- 17212284075, 17212283324
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.