Replacement Mafs have resolved the underlying issues. Highly recommended.
Controls air/fuel ratio
Your BMW's mass air flow sensors reads the amount of air entering your engine. This information is used by your cars DME to determine fuel trim and other necessary metrics in order to deliver best performance and economy. This particular mass air flow sensor is known as a "hot wire" type sensor. As this sensor ages it becomes inaccurate or simply burns out. When this happens you engine may not run properly and you will likely have a check engine light. This replacement sensor from VDO original equipment for your BMW.
- 2000 BMW M5 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 2001 BMW M5 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 2002 BMW M5 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 2003 BMW M5 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 2000 BMW Z8 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 2001 BMW Z8 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 2002 BMW Z8 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 2003 BMW Z8 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Sub model: Base
BMW Mass Air Flow Sensor (M5 Z8) - Bosch 0280217533
- SKU #:
- Mass Air Flow Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
Great price from the OEM, can't complain!
MAF sensors resolved stalling issue and fuel mixture issues that I had been having. Highly recommend this part.
I needed the part immediately. It was mailed overnight and my car was a beast after installing.