Genuine replacement tie rod assembly
Your BMW's tie rod assemblies consists of two parts; the inner tie rod that connects to the steering rack and the outer tie rod which attaches to the steering knuckle. We see high mileage tie rod assemblies develop play on the inner ball joint as well as the tie rod end ball joint. Play in these assemblies results in vague steering feel and play in the steering as well. We typically recommend replacing the tie rod assemblies as a whole instead of replacing the individual components.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Tie Rod Assembly Left - Genuine BMW 32107849389
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.