Includes pressed in rubber bushing, OEM replacement component
Your BMW's tension struts are an integral part of the front suspension. This control arm is essentially tasked with locating the front suspension. The most common failure of this control arm occurs when the inner bushing fails which causes play in the front suspension. The bushing can be replaced but it requires a bushing press with the correct adapters. More times than not it is simpler and easier to just replace the entire assembly with the bushing pre-pressed in.
Fits These Cars:
- 2015 BMW i8 Suspension Control Arm
- Position: Front Left Lower Forward
BMW Tension Strut - Genuine BMW 31126867113
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Suspension Control Arm
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.