The rubber boot between the MAF and throttle body
This rubber intake boot carries air from the mass air flow sensor to the throttle body. This boot can tear and crack with age which can result in performance issues. If this boot cracks air is allowed to get into the intake past the mass air flow sensor and is unmeasured. This unmeasured air can cause misfires or other abnormal engine behavior.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Intake Boot - Genuine BMW 13717506181
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Fuel Injection Air Flow Meter Boot
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.