Service 2 kit for your BMW, includes oil filter, carbon activated cabin filter, 6 spark plugs, and air filter element featuring all OEM components
BMW's service 2 is a comprehensive inspection that includes elements from service 1. In service 2 you will also be replacing spark plugs and engine air filter. You will also want to inspect the vehicle for cracked or torn boots and any rust spots.
For BMW's produced after 1999, your first inspection 2 service should be performed at 60,000 miles with each subsequent service being performed at 60,000 miles intervals.
This Kit Includes:
|1x Engine Oil Filter Kit||MAH-OX187D||Mahle||$10.99|
|1x Cabin Air Filter||MCR-BM99131CP1||Micronair||$21.99|
|1x Air Filter||MAN-C25114||Mann||$16.99|
|6x Spark Plug||7415||NGK||$15.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$145.91|
|Our kit price:||$104.99|
- 2001 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2002 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2003 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2004 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2005 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2006 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
BMW Inspection 2 Service Kit (E46 M3) - Mahle/Mann E46M3SVC2KT1
- SKU #:
- Scheduled Service Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 11427833769, 64319257504, 13721730449, 12120022902
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.