Inspection 1 kit for your 2008-2013 BMW M3, includes Genuine BMW components
BMW's service 1 is kind of like an annual service which is a general check over of the entire car and included an oil change and cabin filter change. The entire service inspection is to ensure that your BMW is in good working order and that all features of your BMW are in good working order. What is involved with the inspection 1 service can easily be done in the driveway of your own house.
For BMW's produced after 1999, Inspection 1 service is set at 30,000 miles and then every 60,000 miles after that with the second one occurring at 90,000 miles, third at 150,000 miles, and so on.
This Kit Includes:
|1x Engine Oil Filter||BMW-11427837997||Genuine BMW||$28.99|
|1x Cabin Air Filter Set||BMW-64319159606||Genuine BMW||$119.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$148.98|
|Our kit price:||$122.99|
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2009 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2010 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2011 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2012 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2013 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
BMW Inspection 1 Service Kit (E90 E92 E93 M3) - Genuine BMW E9XMSVCKT
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Scheduled Service Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 11427837997, 64319159606
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.