Service 1 kit for your BMW, includes oil filter and carbon activated cabin filter, featuring OEM parts
BMW's service 1 is kind of like an annual service which is a general check over of the entire car and included an oil change and cabin filter change. The entire service inspection is to ensure that your BMW is in good working order and that all features of your BMW are in good working order. What is involved with the inspection 1 service can easily be done in the driveway of your own house.
For BMW's produced after 1999, Inspection 1 service is set at 30,000 miles and then every 60,000 miles after that with the second one occurring at 90,000 miles, third at 150,000 miles, and so on.
This Kit Includes:
|1x Cabin Air Filter||MCR-BM99131CP1||Micronair||$22.99|
|1x Engine Oil Filter Kit||MAH-OX187D||Mahle||$10.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$33.98|
|Our kit price:||$26.99|
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2002 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2003 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2004 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2005 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
- 2006 BMW M3 Scheduled Service Kit
BMW Inspection 1 Service Kit (E46 M3) - Mahle/Micronair E46M3SVC1KT1
- SKU #:
- Scheduled Service Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 11427833769, 64319257504
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.