A common source of idle problems
The valve is controlled electronically and allows enough air into the engine in order to maintain a smooth and comfortable idle. Early model E9X M3's suffered from idle control valve failures and many were replaced under warranty. If your idle is rough and seems to wander all over the place, this part is likely the culprit
- 2008 BMW M3 Idle Air Control Valve
- 2009 BMW M3 Idle Air Control Valve
- 2010 BMW M3 Idle Air Control Valve
- 2011 BMW M3 Idle Air Control Valve
- 2012 BMW M3 Idle Air Control Valve
- 2013 BMW M3 Idle Air Control Valve
BMW Idle Control Valve - Genuine BMW 13417838024
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Idle Air Control Valve
- OE Numbers:
- 13417838024, 13414793733
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.