Part was New Old Stock OEM BMW exact as ordered in original packaging materials never opened. functioned exactly as designed and replaced a stock component. i have already made a second order from FCP because the quality was exactly as advertised and it was delivered well before the shipping time required.
Keeps your BMW's hood propped in position, 2 per car
Have you ever had a hood fall on your head? If you have been so fortunate to not experience this we can assure you, it hurts. BMW uses gas pressure struts to keep hoods and trunks open for the most part. For one, this is convenient as you can simply open the hood and not have to worry about finding the hood support. However, this little part is often unappreciated until it won't support the weight of the hood anymore. Don't play games with your safety, replace worn hood supports with these genuine replacements from BMW.
We recommend replacing hood struts and trunk struts in matched pairs
- 1995 BMW 840Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1996 BMW 840Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1997 BMW 840Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1994 BMW 840Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1993 BMW 850Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1994 BMW 850Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1995 BMW 850Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1996 BMW 850Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1997 BMW 850Ci Hood Lift Support
- 1994 BMW 850CSi Hood Lift Support
- 1995 BMW 850CSi Hood Lift Support
- 1991 BMW 850i Hood Lift Support
- 1992 BMW 850i Hood Lift Support
BMW Hood Lift Support (E31) - Genuine BMW 51231970526
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Hood Lift Support
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.