Keeps your BMW's hood propped in position, 2 per car
Have you ever had a hood fall on your head? If you have been so fortunate to not experience this we can assure you, it hurts. BMW uses gas pressure struts to keep hoods and trunks open for the most part. For one, this is convenient as you can simply open the hood and not have to worry about finding the hood support. However, this little part is often unappreciated until it won't support the weight of the hood anymore. Don't play games with your safety, replace worn hood supports with these genuine replacements from BMW.
We recommend replacing hood struts and trunk struts in matched pairs
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW 128i Hood Lift Support
- 2009 BMW 128i Hood Lift Support
- 2010 BMW 128i Hood Lift Support
- 2011 BMW 128i Hood Lift Support
- 2012 BMW 128i Hood Lift Support
- 2013 BMW 128i Hood Lift Support
- 2008 BMW 135i Hood Lift Support
- 2009 BMW 135i Hood Lift Support
- 2010 BMW 135i Hood Lift Support
- 2011 BMW 135i Hood Lift Support
- 2012 BMW 135i Hood Lift Support
- 2013 BMW 135i Hood Lift Support
- 2011 BMW 1 Series M Hood Lift Support
- 2013 BMW 135is Hood Lift Support
BMW Hood Lift Support (E82 E88) - Genuine BMW 51237118370
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Hood Lift Support
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.