Also known as a hall sensor, monitors the position of the throttle body
The throttle position sensor is typically installed on the fuel injection throttle body to measure the position of the throttle for the car's computer. When this sensor is bad you can expect issues like hesitation upon acceleration, a rough idle, stalling and a check engine light.
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 Throttle Position Sensor
- 2009 BMW M3 Throttle Position Sensor
- 2010 BMW M3 Throttle Position Sensor
- 2011 BMW M3 Throttle Position Sensor
- 2012 BMW M3 Throttle Position Sensor
- 2013 BMW M3 Throttle Position Sensor
BMW Hall Sensor - Genuine BMW 13627841704
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Throttle Position Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.