B4 series, twintube, OE replacement strut assembly
If the front end of your BMW feels "bouncy" or isn't as planted to the road as it once was it is likely due to worn out strut assemblies. The main purpose of the strut assemblies is to dampen the rebound of the coil springs and to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. Failed strut assemblies have many telltale signs of failure including leaks, squeaking and broken mounting brackets. We also recommend replacing strut assemblies in pairs for best performance and service life.
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Series gas pressure shocks and struts are specifically engineered to be the best choice for maintaining the original ride quality of your vehicle, while meeting or exceeding OE standards. These dampers are the ideal choice for the driver looking to restore the original performance and handling of their vehicle, with the added benefit of world-famous Bilstein quality.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Strut Assembly Front Left (E36) - Bilstein Touring 22-044174
- Bilstein Touring B4
- SKU #:
- Suspension Strut Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.