OE replacement dual mass flywheel
Dual mass flywheels are a common wear item and should be replaced when your are servicing your BMW's clutch. Dual mass flywheels are unique when compared to standard flywheels as they are designed to reduce clutch vibration. Over countless of thousands of miles the flywheel can develop play causing vibrations and other drivability issues. It is advised to replace the flywheel when servicing the clutch with a new one as dual mass flywheels cannot be machined.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 BMW 540i Clutch Flywheel
- 1995 BMW 540i Clutch Flywheel
BMW Clutch Flywheel (E34 540i)- LuK 21201223453
- SKU #:
- Clutch Flywheel
- OE Numbers:
- 4150032100, DMF033, 21201223453
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.