A common source of coolant leaks
Your BMW's coolant expansion tank serves a few important function. For one, it allows for extra coolant to expand and cool down. This coolant expansion allows for your cooling system to run at higher pressure and makes it more efficient. Expansion tanks normally show signs of leaks before completely failing.
Replacement BMW expansion tank includes coolant level sensor, bleeder screw, and expansion tank cap.
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2009 BMW M3 Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2010 BMW M3 Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2011 BMW M3 Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2012 BMW M3 Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2013 BMW M3 Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
BMW Expansion Tank - Genuine BMW 17112283500
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.