Comes with gaskets and solenoid
If your BMW is down on power and you hear a "rattling" sound coming from the engine there is a good chance the VANOS unit internal seals have failed. This is a common item to go on higher mileage engines. Some people choose to replace the internal seals with upgraded versions while some choose to install a rebuilt unit.
Fits These Cars:
- 1993 BMW 325i Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- Body type: Sedan, Mfr body code: E36
- 1994 BMW 325i Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- 1995 BMW 325i Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- 1993 BMW 325is Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- 1994 BMW 325is Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- 1995 BMW 325is Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- 1993 BMW 525i Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- 1994 BMW 525i Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- 1995 BMW 525i Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- 1995 BMW M3 Camshaft Adjusting Unit
BMW Remanufactured VANOS Unit - Genuine BMW 11361748036
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Camshaft Adjusting Unit
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.