Oil started appearing in the coolant. Luckily it was only this that needed replacing.
Referred to as a heat exchanger, controls the temperature of the engine oil entering the engine
Oil coolers are critical in controlling the temperature of the engine oil of your high performance S62 powered BMW. However, oil coolers can develop leaks which reduces the amount of available oil for the engine as well as allows for outside contamination to get into the engine oil. If a leak is detected we recommend replacing the cooler and associated hardware.
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 BMW M5 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2001 BMW M5 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2002 BMW M5 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2003 BMW M5 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2000 BMW Z8 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2001 BMW Z8 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2002 BMW Z8 Engine Oil Cooler
- 2003 BMW Z8 Engine Oil Cooler
- Sub model: Base
BMW Engine Oil Cooler (E39 E52) - Genuine BMW 11441406695
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Cooler
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.