This is a hose that you'll need if you're retrofitting from the old-style E70 X5 radiator (if it has a drain plug, you have the old-style radiator) to the new-style. The old style had a post that connected to an extra branch on the hose that ran from the oil cooler to the water pump, and the new radiator does not. This hose simply blocks that branch of hose since it would have nowhere to go on the new radiator. Specifically regarding this piece, the endcap that blocks the old third hose doesn't look quite as solid as the Genuine BMW part, and no fasteners are included (it requires a hose clamp on each end). That's pretty standard, but just so you're aware - either buy new ones or make sure your OE clamps are good for reuse. I'll update this post if I run into any issues, but this looks like a quality piece at a nice savings over OEM. Only deducted one star for the endcap that perhaps doesn't look as tough/durable as the Genuine part.
Fits These Cars:
- 2009 BMW X5 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Sub model: xDrive30i, Position: Inlet
BMW Engine Oil Cooler Hose - Rein 11537609944
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
$21.99 MSRP: $26.99
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Write a Review Average rating: 4.0 based on 1 review(s)
Some of the reviewers above may have been rewarded for their positive & negative reviews. We don't hold anything back.