Carries fresh air to the mass air flow sensor, a common replacement item
The intake boot of your E212 is made from a soft and pliable rubber that is known to tear or crack when it gets old. Heat from the engine bay and potential exposure to chemicals in the engine compartment can cause the rubber to deteriorate resulting in required replacement.
- 1977 BMW 320i Engine Intake Boot
- 1978 BMW 320i Engine Intake Boot
- 1979 BMW 320i Engine Intake Boot
Up to 9/1979
BMW Engine Intake Boot (E21) - Genuine BMW 13511263245
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Intake Boot
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.