Controls the flow of coolant into the engine
Thermostats control the flow of coolant into the engine thus controlling engine heat and coolant heat. Thermostats can fail with age, especially with integrated electronic pieces. If your engine is overheating or not reaching operating temperature it is likely due to a faulty, stuck shut, or stuck open thermostat. We recommend replacing the thermostat when completing a cooling system overhaul.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Thermostat Assembly (F01 F02 F10) - Mahle Behr 11537580627
- SKU #:
- Engine Coolant Thermostat
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.