Measures the temperature of the engine coolant
You will also need to order:
07119963200 - Gasket RingPart number BMW-12622242282 is a new, unused Genuine BMW engine coolant temperature sensor. In our race for ever better fuel economy, sensors play a large part in optimizing an engine's performance, be it speed or fuel economy. The engine coolant temperature sensor monitors the coolant's temperature and can help in triggering the engine cooling fan AND can provide important data to the car's computer so it can make fuel mix adjustments, timing adjustments, the list goes on. In short if this sensor is not working properly, expect to get poor engine performance while also running the risk of overheating. This is an important sensor!
Fits These Cars:
- 1985 BMW 524td Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- 1986 BMW 524td Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
BMW Temperature Sensor (524td) - Genuine BMW 12622242282
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.