Secures the connecting rod end cap to the connecting rod, one time use only
This bolt is designed to secure the rod bearing cap to the connecting rod. When replacing rod bearings this bolt will need to be replaced. For torquing sequence procedure please see the following procedure:
Please note:Per BMW this bolt must first be oil washed prior to installation. The bolt must first be applied at 5Nm of torque, followed by joining torque of 20Nm, and then torque angled 65°.
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 BMW M5 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2001 BMW M5 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2002 BMW M5 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2003 BMW M5 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2000 BMW Z8 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2001 BMW Z8 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2002 BMW Z8 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2003 BMW Z8 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- Sub model: Base
BMW Connecting Rod Bolt - Genuine BMW 11241405890
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.