Protects your E46 M3's engine and engine bay from road debris
This belly pan or under pan helps keep debris from the road out of the engine bay as well as improves aerodynamics. These pans usually fall off or sometimes not re-installed by technicians when you have your vehicle services. We highly recommend that you replace this pan as soon as possible as it is a function part of your BMW.
The belly pan which is installed from the factory on your BMW is not a random piece of plastic. It serves multiple functions including:
- Protects the engine from rocks, dust, and other debris on the road
- Creates a smooth surface under the front of the car which helps with aerodynamics
- Insulates engine noise for quieter operation
- Prevents any potential fluid leak from getting on the ground
Often times, this piece is not re-installed after maintenance by mechanics or simply falls off. We suggest replacing this part as soon as possible as it is a functional components of your vehicle.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 BMW M3 Engine Splash Shield
- 2002 BMW M3 Engine Splash Shield
- 2003 BMW M3 Engine Splash Shield
- 2004 BMW M3 Engine Splash Shield
- 2005 BMW M3 Engine Splash Shield
- 2006 BMW M3 Engine Splash Shield
BMW Belly Pan (E46 M3) - Genuine BMW 51717895091
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Splash Shield
- OE Numbers:
- 51717895091, 51712695542
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.