Utilizes the stock air box while significantly increasing air flow into your E9X M3's air collector
Dinan® has developed the High Flow Carbon Fiber Intake for the BMW E9x M3 to improve air flow to the engine. Dinan's intake is built with the highest quality components and improves the look and performance of your M3 engine with a beautiful carbon fiber connecting pipe and injection molded rubber boots. This intake is sealed tightly from the high temperatures found under the hood by utilizing a Dinan injected molded divider plate with integral high flow passage that engages into the stock air box housing. Carbon fiber and plastic were chosen because they are good insulators and have been designed to have a lower mass allowing them to cool off faster than the stock components. This insulating characteristic and rapid cooling after hard acceleration reduce heat in the air intake track when compared to metal air Intakes. The integrated divider and carbon fiber intake connecting pipe have 30% more cross sectional area. This increased area when combined with a high flow filter, ensure maximum air flow for your M3 V8 engine.
Contact Dinan® Performance specialist @ 1-800-341-5480 for more information.
- Aircraft quality "prepreg" carbon fiber
- 30% more cross sectional area than stock
- Less prone to heat soak
- More air available to the engine
- Increased engine output across the power band
- Max. gain of 8 horsepower and 5 lb-ft torque @ 8200 rpm
- Large free flowing cotton gauze type air filter
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 Engine Cold Air Intake
- 2009 BMW M3 Engine Cold Air Intake
- 2010 BMW M3 Engine Cold Air Intake
- 2011 BMW M3 Engine Cold Air Intake
- 2012 BMW M3 Engine Cold Air Intake
- 2013 BMW M3 Engine Cold Air Intake
BMW Cold Air Intake (E90 E92 E93 M3) - Dinan D760-0028
- SKU #:
- Engine Cold Air Intake
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.