Often a faulty fuel pump means the car will crank, but not start. If you turn your ignition to the second position (before cranking), often you can hear the fuel pump running, thus if you cannot hear it, it is possible you need a new fuel pump or fuel pump relay.
With a history beginning with the start of the automobile industry, Pierburg's reputation has been that of superior engine expertise. Pierburg remains a pioneer in advanced pump technology working as an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) for many European auto brands. Their product line ranges from coolant pumps, oil pumps and re-circulating water pumps, to vacuum pumps and many more. For every function, Pierburg produces a solution that provides the highest reliability, dependability, and functionality for automobiles.
Even before the talks of climate change, Pierburg had been working on finding solutions for ecological friendly vehicle technology, in order to slow fuel consumption and decrease emissions. One example is Pierburg's line of on-demand oil and water pumps only run when needed resulting in reduced engine emissions.
FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement BMW parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of BMW parts for all makes and model, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles.
Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your replacement part needs.
Fits These Cars:
- 1989 BMW 525i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1990 BMW 525i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1988 BMW 535i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1989 BMW 535i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1990 BMW 535i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1991 BMW 535i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1992 BMW 535i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1993 BMW 535i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1987 BMW 735i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1988 BMW 735i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1989 BMW 735i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1990 BMW 735i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1991 BMW 735i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1992 BMW 735i Electric Fuel Pump
- 1988 BMW 735iL Electric Fuel Pump
- 1989 BMW 735iL Electric Fuel Pump
- 1990 BMW 735iL Electric Fuel Pump
- 1991 BMW 735iL Electric Fuel Pump
- 1992 BMW 735iL Electric Fuel Pump
- 1986 BMW L7 Electric Fuel Pump
- 1987 BMW L7 Electric Fuel Pump
- 1991 BMW M5 Electric Fuel Pump
- 1992 BMW M5 Electric Fuel Pump
- 1993 BMW M5 Electric Fuel Pump
BMW Fuel Pump - Pierburg 16141183009
- SKU #:
- Electric Fuel Pump
- OE Numbers:
- 16141183009, 16141181862
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.