Supports the center section of the drive shaft under the body of your BMW, a common replacement item on higher mileage vehicles, includes center support bearing
If your BMW makes thudding noises while accelerating and it sounds like the noise is emanating under your seat it's likely due to a failed center support. When replacing the center support bearing also order (1) 26127511140 Butyl cord Terostat 2460.
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Center Support
- 2001 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Center Support
- 2002 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Center Support
- 2003 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Center Support
BMW Drive Shaft Support (E39 M5) - Genuine BMW 26122228917
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Drive Shaft Center Support
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.