Brake hoses carry hydraulic brake fluid from your master brake cylinder to your brakes and can become brittle with age and leak making the car unsafe to drive. Be sure to inspect your brake lines with each brake service and replace brake lines that show age or are leaking. It is also the perfect opportunity to flush you entire brake system with new brake line hydraulic fluid. The original parts used by BMW to build your car are available as replacement parts under the "Genuine BMW" brand. Manufactured under the direction of BMW, expect excellent quality and a premium price since these parts are exclusively available through the BMW Dealership network.
You may not realize this, but the parts that make up your BMW are not necessarily manufactured by BMW. No cause for concern, as BMW designs the part, hires a manufacturer and ensures its quality to you, including a 1 year warranty. In fact, many of these manufacturers have been making parts for BMW for decades and are experts in their own right. In our industry these manufacturers are called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) or OES (Original Equipment Suppliers), and are often brands you recognize including Hella, Bosch, Bilstein and Lemforder. Don't be surprised to open that Genuine BMW parts box and find a Bosch branded part inside.
If you are looking to buy Genuine BMW Parts online then you've come to the right place. FCP Euro offers both types of product - Genuine BMW and OEM/OES - from brands we trust to use on our own cars. If you have any questions on what options are available to you, just give us a call, we are happy to help. FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement BMW parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of BMW parts for all makes and model, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles. Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your replacement part needs.
Brake hoses carry hydraulic brake fluid from your master brake cylinder to your brakes and can become brittle with age and leak making the car unsafe to drive. Be sure to inspect your brake lines with each brake service and replace brake lines that show age or are leaking. It is also the perfect opportunity to flush you entire brake system with new brake line hydraulic fluid.
Fits These Cars:
- 2013 BMW X1 Disc Brake Hydraulic Hose
- Sub model: sDrive28i, Position: Front, Part: Disc Brake Hydraulic Hose
BMW Disc Brake Hydraulic Hose Front (X1) - Genuine BMW 34306799424
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Hydraulic Hose
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.